Fondazione Bruno Kessler, in collaboration with the Fondation Maison des Sciences de l'Homme, offers one scholarship to foreign researchers in the Humanities and Social Sciences, interested in the disciplines of FBK humanistic centers.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IS NOW OPEN
Eligibility criteria for the Fernand Braudel-IFER Fellowships outgoing | Call for applications March 2014
- Applicants must reside in France and be affiliated to a university or other research laboratory in France.
- Applicants can be of any nationality, but at the time of application, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host laboratory for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Applicants must hold a PhD (or equivalent) as at the date of application (i.e. dissertation successfully defended).
- Applicants must apply within six years of receipt of PhD. Exceptions may be granted in the case of a career break (e.g. interruptions due to maternity leave, illness, etc.).
- Applicants must be fluent in one of the working languages of the host laboratory; fluency in the language of the host country is preferable.
- Applicants may not apply to any laboratory in which they have already worked at any time during their scientific experience (including during doctoral studies).